Kannur Cotton colour Saree
- 100% pure cotton stripe saree woven in Handloom by the handloom weaver of Pinarayi Weavers Cooperative Society Kannur Kerala
- High colour fastness vat dyed product
- Without blouse
- Experience Kerala's grace with the Kannur Cotton Saree, a handloom gem, exclusively at IndiaHandmade.
- Specialty: Crafted for casual elegance, this pink saree embodies the simplicity and charm of Kerala's heritage.
- Salient Feature: With dimensions of 550x122x0 cm, its soft cotton and pink hue offer versatile comfort and style.
- How to Care: Keep it effortlessly beautiful with a normal wash, showcasing Kerala's durability and simplicity.
- Shop the Kannur Cotton Saree at IndiaHandmade to infuse your wardrobe with Kerala's grace. Elevate your casual style – don't miss out, make it yours today!
|Dimensions (in cm)||550x122x0|
|State of Origin||Kerala|
|Care Instructions||Normal Wash|
This product is handmade and may have slight variations or dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure its uniqueness & authenticity.
PRODUCT QUALITY DISCLAIMER
All the sellers on boarded here are thoroughly verified weavers, artisans, societies and producer companies. All the sellers in india handmade have agreed to sell authentic and handmade products only. All the responsibility regarding the quality / authenticity of the product lies with the sellers.