Grievance Redressal Mechanism
It is natural to feel anxious when you place an order on an online shopping site and wait for your product to arrive. This anxiety can be heightened if you do not receive updates about your order or if you do not receive support after your order is delivered.
Customer satisfaction is one of “Indiahandmade's” core values and is an integral part of our founding principles and business policies. We think that customer satisfaction is the most crucial factor in our business's growth and development. That is why we have adopted customer-centricity as a priority in developing our business processes.
Here are some of the ways we ensure customer satisfaction:
- We provide regular updates on the status of your order.
- We offer 24/7 customer support.
- We have a satisfaction guarantee policy.
- Our company is devoted to delivering only the finest goods and services to our customers.
We think that by putting the customer first, we can develop a strong and enduring connection with our customers.
Thank you for choosing “Indiahandmade”!
What Does "Grievance" Mean?
Grievance means any issue related to the product or service that the Customer has availed of from the “Indiahandmade” Platform. The Customer is seeking a resolution for the same.
This Customer Grievance Redressal Policy summarises and outlines the framework for addressing customer grievances. With the “Indiahandmade”
As a result of the support provided by the Help Centre for your order, your wait becomes exciting, and your purchasing experience becomes enjoyable. You can conveniently shop anytime, anywhere and for anything you want. The objective of this Grievance Policy is to provide a framework:
- To ensure prompt and effective solutions to consumer issues.
- To keep customers informed about how they can contact us to resolve their queries and grievances.
The policy on grievance redressal is governed by the following principles:
- Customers must always be treated equitably.
- Customers' concerns are always promptly and courteously addressed.
- Customers are provided with effective and satisfactory resolutions within a reasonable time period.
- If a customer is unsatisfied with the resolution of their issues or grievances, they are informed of every option for redress.
Any query or issue you may have while shopping on “Indiahandmade” is taken care of here, and you can get support almost immediately. Once you log onto your “Indiahandmade” account, this page shows you your recent orders and lets you report any issues.
The “Indiahandmade” Help Centre is available to assist each and every client with any issue. There are options available for monitoring your order. It will also help you edit your delivery date, address and more. You can also get help regarding returns, refunds and many other issues through the “Indiahandmade” Help Centre. If you're not satisfied with the solution, you can seek further assistance.
You can contact a support assistant via the “Indiahandmade” Help Centre number. The next time you have a problem with your order or need clarification regarding payment methods, account-related inquiries and more, you can contact the “Indiahandmade” Help Centre for assistance. Thus, you can browse without anxiety and enjoy a pleasant shopping experience. The support centre will make every effort to resolve your complaint until you are completely satisfied. Therefore, regardless of the nature of your complaint, you must reach out the support forum. Thus, you will not be required to compromise in any way.
In case of any query or complaint, the Customer can approach us and reach out to us through the CONTACT US tab available on this page.
If your complaint or inquiry cannot be resolved and requires escalation:
As per the applicable laws, “Indiahandmade” has appointed a "Grievance Officer" to address your grievances.
Here are the details for the Grievance officer:
Name: Dr. T S Anurag
Designation: Chief Research Scientist
Contact No.: 9868284903
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our 'Grievance Redressal Mechanism' is as follows:
- Upon receipt of a Customer Grievance on the channels specified above.
- The Customer shall receive an acknowledgement of their grievance within 48 hours through email, phone call or SMS.
- The Customer shall receive a system-generated "Unique ID" to track the grievance status.
- "Customer Care" and "Grievance Officer" shall make all the best endeavours to resolve the grievance expeditiously within the timeline prescribed in the applicable laws.
- A Grievance will be considered closed and disposed of in any of the following instances:
- When the Customer is communicated with by Customer Care/Grievance Officer/any other person associated with the website and offers solutions to its grievance.