Tussar Silk Saree with Ikat Print
Tussar silk is known for its unique texture & sheen. A perfect blend of both worlds, completely suitable for all weathers. Pit Looms and Frame Looms are used to weave beautiful Tussar Silk Sarees. These Sarees are in huge demand in India and in the world due to their special texture that is not present in other types of Silk Sarees.
- Discover the allure of Bhagalpuri Silk Saree – a handloom marvel from Bihar, India, now at IndiaHandmade.
- Specialty: Renowned for vibrant colors and Ikat print on luxurious silk, this saree is a perfect blend of tradition and modernity, ideal for weddings.
- Salient Features: Intricate details, dimensions of 630X112X0.5 cm, and a captivating pink hue make it a standout ethnic ensemble.
- How to Care: Preserve its beauty with dry cleaning, ensuring the longevity of the fabric and craftsmanship.
- Own a piece of tradition! Shop the Bhagalpuri Silk Saree at IndiaHandmade for an authentic, handcrafted addition to your wardrobe. Elevate your style effortlessly!
|Dimensions (in cm)||630X112X0.5 cm|
|Material||Silk Saree with Ikat Print|
|State of Origin||Bihar|
|Care Instructions||Dry Cleaning Only|
This product is handmade and may have slight variations or dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure its uniqueness & authenticity.
PRODUCT QUALITY DISCLAIMER
All the sellers on boarded here are thoroughly verified weavers, artisans, societies and producer companies. All the sellers in india handmade have agreed to sell authentic and handmade products only. All the responsibility regarding the quality / authenticity of the product lies with the sellers.