Punjabi Hand Embroidery Suit
Pure Crape Suit with Duptta full hand Embroidery work
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash Only
- Meaning of phulkari: the word "phulkari" Has its original in punjab which means flower work. This is an embroidery technique which can be found in the holy city of amritsar
- Our feather-soft threads have the lustre that will add a distinct sparkle to your look. Be it your traditional outfit or a modern en, a phulkari dupatta can never go wrong in adding its appeal
- Color: Dark Green 5 mtr Suit with duppta
- Perfect for Carrying with Partywear Dresses and for Gifting to Loved Ones
- Free Size Dupatta that is 2.40 Meters Long and 40 inches wide<br><br>
- Color Name: Dark Green Colour<br> Material: duptta Chiffon
|Dimensions (in cm)||500 cm|
This product is handmade and may have slight variations or dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure its uniqueness & authenticity.
PRODUCT QUALITY DISCLAIMER
All the sellers on boarded here are thoroughly verified weavers, artisans, societies and producer companies. All the sellers in india handmade have agreed to sell authentic and handmade products only. All the responsibility regarding the quality / authenticity of the product lies with the sellers.