- Dupatta – Fine chikankari with kasab work
- Fabric – Kota With Zari Border
- Color – Off White
- Embroidery Thread Color – Marron
- Pattern – Border, and Butty
- length – 2.5 m
- Dyeable Fabric.
- Hand wash/gentle Machine wash in cold water
|State of Origin||Uttar Pradesh|
|Care Instructions||Gentle Wash|
This product is handmade and may have slight variations or dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure its uniqueness & authenticity.
PRODUCT QUALITY DISCLAIMER
All the sellers on boarded here are thoroughly verified weavers, artisans, societies and producer companies. All the sellers in india handmade have agreed to sell authentic and handmade products only. All the responsibility regarding the quality / authenticity of the product lies with the sellers.